Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gifted by flowers for Easter

In an earlier post I had lamented over how none of my tulips in the yard were in bloom for Easter.

HH surprised me with these on Friday.
 




Daughter and son-in-love gifted us with this on Easter Sunday.



 
 These are the real flowers of Easter. 
Dad taking it all in.

No matter where I seat my guests,  they always like my kitchen best.

All of the men were watching the Louisville Cards beat Duke. 
I wouldn't dare interrupt that.
 
That accident upset everyone that was watching.
 

 

Linking up with Kathe here






3 comments:

21 Wits said...

Such lovely tulips! It looks like you had a nice Easter!

Vee said...

That was a terrible thing...the accident...so glad that the young man is going to be fine.

Yes, you've got that right, the real flowers are those dear ones around the table.

Love yellow tulips!

La Petite Gallery said...

Ditto::
I have nothing in bloom. Next week it is said we will get warmer weather. It's great to have a table full of family and friends. We bought yellow tulips and Easter Lily's
too. The Lily's are still trying to open. Too bad about Kevin W.
Yvonne