Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Friday shoot myself


Hello, I am Peggy.
Born and raised in Kentucky and spent my entire life here.
Have traveled a lot, mostly in the states and in the Caribbean on missionary trips.
Read my profile to see why I am called QMM.
 
I took this theme to mean shots I had taken of myself so that is why they are so similar.
Not always easy to do. 

OH dear I feel so narcissistic



QMM being silly at Christmas
I can be silly whenever the situation calls for.
Mostly with the grands.





It is traditional at my house that QMM put one of the bows in her hair and take her picture.







 Heading out on a very cold day.
I am a crafter, such as the funny looking hat on my head.



 Setting out with HH to our daughter's house for brunch.
I was pretty happy just going there. Little did I know a surprise birthday party awaited me.





Here's looking at you through my webcam.





Way back in 2010 when I had curls.
Photo for Bloggerette Sisterhood.





Me at my very best, when I am with my loved ones.
 Go here for FSO 

Shoot yourself.


 My very first blog header.
My son put my face into a portrait of The Queenmother.





11 comments:

Jinksy said...

And not a blink in sight! Hehehe! Well done - and top marks to your web cam, too.

Vee said...

Pretty lady! I remember that very first header, too.

The Artful Diva said...

Great photos. I think we should all wear flowers in our hair!!

GingerV said...

beautiful in many ways.

marilyn said...

Hey, you do really good at 'shooting yourself'. Enjoyed this post and all the beautiful photos.

Pauline said...

Oh, you did that so well. It didn't even dawn on me that self portrait meant portrait of self by self, I think I focused on Introduce Yourself. Luckily my daughter and her camera were with me on one of my recent photo expeditions, so I had the shots she had taken of me. Love the shot of you and your hat, it looks like it was made for you...:) You are a very beautiful lady.

Karin said...

That many faces of Queenmothermamaw! Awesome - you are beautiful! I love the straight hair or the curls! One classy lady! God bless and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Barb said...

Well done. Great pics - they really seem to capture your spirit.

Jama said...

You're one pretty woman!

shabby girl said...

Silly at any time of year is a great example for our kids and grandkids. Keeps us human. :)
Wonderful post!

Deanna said...

Hello Peggy!
You are a lovely Lady. Glad to blog with you!!!
Keep shining,
d