Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

3 2 1 cake



Happy Tuesday to all

I love sweets but being diabetic you know what that means.

I found this neat little recipe that works for me and since my HH does not care for sweets It is just enough for me.

If I made a big cake I would have to eat it all myself, bad.

3 2 1 Cake



You will need 1 angel food cake mix.
1 cake mix of choice (I choose sugar free)
1 large zip-lock bag.
Frosting if you choose.

Pour both cake mixes together.
You must have the Angel Food Mix since it has eggs in it and can be left out of fridge.


Mix in a bowl 3 tbsp of cake mix from zip-lock bag.
2 tbsp of water
pour in microwavable container
 


1 minute on high power

 

Add fruit or other topping

I often use Almonds.

Only one serving at a time and that satisfies my sweet tooth without having temptations laying around with a big cake.

go here for more great ideas.



   



2 comments:

Rudee said...

Yum. Knowing me, I'd make a double or triple batch and eat them all.

Anvilcloud said...

Looks like a good alternative.