Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Death of a beautiful thing



I feel it is not a beautiful thing to blog about but my flowers are on their way out.
After all it is not pretty but a reality.

 I cannot always blog about beautiful things. My flowers are on their way out.
Let's face it.
As Vee commented her Knockout roses last all year.
Well mine do too but yardman cut mine down since he will not be back this fall.

HH does not realize but the roses will come back he just thought because he found it on the cut part it was the last one.
He is so sweet. 
He wanted me to keep the last one as long as possible.

Go here for more Mosaic Monday mostly beautiful things to see.


Friday Shoot Out Spotlight photos are up.
Go here to see

3 comments:

Vee said...

This post reminds me of why my daughter-in-law doesn't care for autumn seeing it as the end of the growing season. There is beauty in all things and in every season.

Anonymous said...

Your rose is a "KNOCKOUT"!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

It is true, Peggy, that the end of summer brings some sadnerss as the flowers and vegetable gardens begin to fade away! I always look forward to autumn, however, as I love th cooler temperatures and autumn colors. Each season brings its beauty