Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, June 1, 2012

FSO- Rule of Space


FSO
Rule of Space. 


The Rule of Space says that you will create a more pleasing image 
by giving the subject space in which to move.

Click on for more detail


Space for a bird to fly into or out of the birdhouse.
There is an opening on the other side.




Question:
FSO team.
Does the tree in the center violate the rule?
My subject is the bird feeder.



Early morning mist.
Rare time for me to be shooting photos.





Gnome at home


Click here for more FSO





9 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Like your "gnome at home" and the picture of the birdhouse is very well done. How did you do that!?! My best to you dear friend!! Cathy

GingerV said...

I don't know about the rule but the photo is a very pleasant one and therefore valid (!!) the mist on the field is a great photo - see what we miss if we sleep in too late. have a great week.

Libby said...

Nice photos! I think my fave is Gnome at Home!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I think all fit the theme, and I like the gnome the best- just because I love gnomes!

Suburban Girl said...

Nicely done. I love the misty photo!

Anvilcloud said...

Good use of selective color as well as using space in the first one.

I am not part of the team, but I would say that there is space around your focal point in the second photo. At the very least you're using the rule of thirds, which is good.

~JarieLyn~ said...

I like the misty photo, so much space and just great to look at.

Pauline said...

This rule is too new to me to make valid any comment I make about it. But I can say that the first thing I noticed in that shot was the bird feeder (because of positioning and colour I suppose). My appreciation of the tree came second. And I love the early morning mist - not too sure if I'd want to wander into it though. :)

Bagman and Butler said...

Ah...the morning mist is excellent. So glad you got up and caught it! One of your best