Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, June 28, 2012

One picture is worth a thousand words. FSMT

Story in a photo


















Sh!!!!!!!!!
Go here for more FSO




10 comments:

GingerV said...

I like your cover photo. now that photo speaks.

Jama said...

Love that second shot, something I've never seen except maybe in photos and movies.

Rudee said...

We're roasting in Detroit, too. 103 degrees yesterday and I don't have the heart to really look at a thermometer today. I go from the A/C to the porch for 10 minutes then back to the A/C.

Kim, USA said...

I so love your header photo. Here in MI we are roasted too but kind of liking it though we do have snow and we are cold a lot this is a change for now. I just would like to enjoy the weather sooner or later we are going to be back to cold again, sigh. Thanks for the visit and happy weekend. Stay cool!

Kim,USA

Pauline said...

Summer in pics - perfect! Love the shot of the silvery haybales. Very obliging of someone to leave them right beside the road for you!

Anonymous said...

your photos are wonderful!! wow..103 is hot!!! love the farm and flowers too!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Karin said...

All those wonderful gladioli made me think of my mom! Those would only be in bloom here in August - her birthday month! So beautiful!

Barb said...

108.F??? Wow. That's the weather we have here! We aren't nearly as green as you are,if fact is is simply desert here. Boy it must be uncomfortable for you. Didn't stop you getting some great shots though.

Suburban Girl said...

108....now THAT tells a story!

Bagman and Butler said...

I like the cover photo best too - which reminds me to look at cover photos. My attention often goes straight to content. And the last picture.