Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday joy and tea time







Attended our beautiful grand's Confirmation on
Tuesday night.
Unbelievable how fast they grow up but what joy they bring to our life.
Sharing my photo of
Ellen
with you.

Sorry about the fuzz.
When I enlarged it it got fuzzy.

She graduates from the 8th grade next week.
Can you believe how young she is.

Posted my 8th grade graduation picture last Saturday and wow times are different.









Having........Lemon zinger since it is late and it is decaf. I posted this photo and forgot to link up.

Feeling.....so proud and happy all our children and grands are well at this time.

Thinking........Yes times have changed. This granddaughter has just had her braces taken off. We never heard of braces when I was in the 8th grade.
I was not allowed to wear make up.
Yes, her make up is just right for tweens
and it is the healthy kind for her face.

Never heard of that 60 years ago either.

But I am full of joy to see the glow of health and well being in her face.


When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him; and you are torn by the thought of the unhappiness and night you cast, by the mere fact of living, in the hearts you encounter.


Go here for Share the Joy

Go here for Tea Talk with Ruth





3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Beautiful young lady! Wishing you well! Cathy

Meri said...

She's lovely -- and there is a glow of happiness on her face that is even more decorative than makeup.

Savannah Granny said...

Peggy, She is lovely and yes, times have REALLY changed.
I know you are proud of the grands. I attended two college graduations last weekend. One grand graduated with Masters in Nuclear Engineering and the other with B. A. in English. I was one proud granny.
BTW, I love your name. My children called my Mom, Mamaw. She didn't make to Queen Mother.
Hugs,
Ginger