Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mosaic Monday, Green tomato, pansies

Mosaic Monday

Can you see it. Out first cherry tomato.



When it gets really hot around here our pansies are usually gone.
I walked out yesterday morning and found this cute little pansy playing pantomime.

"Good Morning folks," she said.
"I am Miss Pretty Pansy."

"Looks like I am all alone but I will entertain you with my many looks and positions."



" I will clap my leaves like hands  and make music with my pretty face."

"QMM and I will share my beauty and her TLC as long as I last."


"QMM 's favorite colors are purple and green.
This is for her and to share with you"

"I can hang my head upside down and whistle a little tune."



"Heart's ease! one could look for half a day Upon this flower, and shape in fancy out Full twenty different tales of low and sorrow. That gave this gentle name."

Mary Howitt







Go here for more Mosaic Monday beauties.





5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Congrats on your first tomatoe. I love the pretty pansies. Lovely photos.

Kim, USA said...

Wow made me excited to see your tomatoes here. It is so nice to have our own vegies. ^_^

Kim,USA

Vee said...

Wonderful little pansy. Perhaps in shade she'll last. I see that cherry tomato...now take good care of it!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

My pansies will get pretty droopy now that the weather is warming up. I am impressed that you have a little tomatoe already. Valerie

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Hi Peggy, my Pansies, and Violas, are just about to be spent little faces. Oh and a new green tomato, yum...going to be a beauty, and taste wonderful~