Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Experimenting

New things to piddle with


 One of our daughters gave us a Topsy Turvy tomato planter for Christmas.
John and Tom
putting it up.

We had seen these advertised but we were told they were very heavy.
The ones we saw looked as if they were just hanging from the porch but this one is on a stand and the plants are put in the side.
It will be interesting to see what happens.

It needs 7 hours of sun and I wanted it either on my deck or right next to it so I can water it and harvest my many many veggies I expect to get.
  


 There was also a hanging basket for hummingbird attracting flowers.
Now have to go to town for more potting soil.

Piddling pretties I guess



8 comments:

My name is Riet said...

It will be nice to have lots of tomatoes in the summer.

Rudee said...

I'm a little envious you have tomato planting weather! It's so cold here with a new threat of rain/ice/sleet/snow. Blech!

Enjoy your new gadgets.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I'll be anxious to see how yours does. My MIL had one, but she let it die, then complained there were no tomatoes. ((O_○)) (yes, I'm used to it...LOL!)
Hope yours does well!
Love your header photo BTW.

XXOO~~
Anne

Anonymous said...

wow, looks great!! We bought one of these too but its snowing today, wonderful photos,

Anvilcloud said...

This should be interesting to track.

marilyn said...

Know we'll get to see your 'garden grow' and hope you have a great harvest.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I have seen strawberries growing "things" but they are set on the ground. I hope you will get plenty of tomatoes.

Vee said...

Oh just imagine those tomatoes, those strawberries! Hope that you get tons. =D