Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday Shoot My Town

Friday Shoot my Town


Yes you have seen this photo before.
It is finally coming down after setting here for 4 years.
Sad.


Addendum
 
This house burned 4 years ago.
Arson is suspected therefore not allowed to be torn down until now.














Bulky trash week this week in my neck of the woods.

Go here for more FSO





11 comments:

Jama said...

What a waste, because I still can see the beauty in that structure...

Anonymous said...

Great choices for this week's challenge. Enjoy your Friday.

Bagman and Butler said...

I am impressed by your expansion of abandonned beyond houses and barns to include trash! Great approach!

MadSnapper said...

the last two shots really say it all...

GingerV said...

I love the abandond trash. that TV looks like 1960 vintage.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's hard to understand why the house in the second photo was abandoned. It must have been quite nice in its day.

Kim, USA said...

Wow does this house caught a fire? Looks this house is huge and I can tell it is beautiful.

FMTSO

Pauline said...

Clever approach with the abandoned trash! Shame about the house, it looks to have been a lovely home. I wonder why it was abandoned - not for "progress" I hope.

MizzKay said...

Rubbish (trash) always makes any place look neglected or abandoned, whether it's new or old. Great "take" on the subject.

Anvilcloud said...

That was once quite a house.

Suburban Girl said...

Sad about the house. I wonder why arson restricts addressing the needs of the house. Hopefully the homeowners didn't have to wait four years for insurance!