Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Almost.........

There are some flowers that are just about ready to bloom.

Other than the early daffodils.
The first show of color at our house is 
Rhododendron .
These are almost.......





Vinca Vine








Garden Sign









Weather in the 70's this week.



6 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

Lovely pictures of impending Spring. Having come back from an island where cacti rule the world, I am loving seeing the greens of Spring again.

Peggy said...

Oh, man, and we have snow again today! Don't want to see any flowers, this weather will kill them!

Daniella said...

Vinca grow and live through anything! I have actually pulled them out and they came back! Now, I cut them back with scissors and enjoy them!!
Weather in the 70's here too!
xxDaniella

Rudee said...

It' s been gorgeous in Detroit (I know that's a stretch...but it is warm). I've been loving the nearly 70 degree sunny days.

tony said...

Yes,The Daffs Are Out here in England.Roll On Spring!

rebecca said...

i am so grateful for the arrival of spring, the warmer air, longer light.
and for you, your kind visits and beauty here.