Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Doing my own thing- QMM Christmas workshop

Doing my own thing

QMM Christmas Workshop
Some of the things going on in the workshop


 Love this new yarn from
Annie's Hook and Needle Kit Club.
It is LionBrand

 Another different kind of material.
It is called ladder.
A little hard to work with until you get the hang of it.

Vintage keys wrapped with silver wire.
Just saw one on someone and had to give it a try.

The teen girls are going to love these.
All year long I have been receiving my kit of the month in the mail so I am  working on Christmas gifts.






 May have more than I need but I will always have something around to work on.

Beats having to go to the store I hate to shop in to get supplies.

I am right on time.

Just a reminder, Doing my Thing Day does not mean I did all these things on one day.
Just that I decide which day I want to highlight them.






11 comments:

Vee said...

Being "right on time" sounds fantastic to me. What a lot of sweet things you have been working on. Thank you for telling me about the "ladder" material. My mother gave me a ball of it and I had no idea what to do. I've been using it to decorate packages. It's very pretty stuff. Love the new yarn!

marilyn said...

Wow....lots of pretties..gonna be some delighted people come Christmas. Of course I love those keys, I have several old keys and wearing them is a great idea.

Rudee said...

Wish I was on your gift list!

Peggy said...

Lovely work - the recipients will be thrilled!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Wow you have been busy doing your own thing....for everyone else!
Deb

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That sounds like fun -- kit of the month. Do you know what you are getting or is it a surprise when it comes? Sure is nice to get everything in one package so that you don't have to dig around for supplies. You certainly have been busy making lots of pretty things. Love those wire wrapped keys. Will make great pendants. Hope your day is great. Tammy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

P.S. I had that black yarn with the multi-colored confetti pieces. Didn't know it was called ladder. All I know is I couldn't crochet with it. Very fiddly indeed!

Unknown said...

I never know what is coming in the mail. I only check crocheting and beading kits, so I know it will be one or the other. I discontinued it when I felt I had enough.
QMM

Joyful Noise for a Joyful Life said...

Wish I was that talented! I crochet but simple high low stitch and just back and forth. It is my stress reducer as well as my present maker.

Joyful Noise for a Joyful Life said...

Wish I was that talented! I crochet but simple high low stitch and just back and forth. It is my stress reducer as well as my present maker.

Anvilcloud said...

That's an impressive workshop.