Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Monday, October 10, 2011

Mosaic Monday and some family things



 Mosaic Monday 
and some family things going on.


In a big family like ours there is always a special occasion going on.


Granddaughter Abby Margaret
Just turned 18


Senior pictures

She will go to college next year to study nursing.
 She is my namesake and following my career choice.
So proud of her.




On the left

1) In the creek below their home. She admits to being a tomboy.
2)
2) On the creek rocks with her late beloved Papaw Jimmy's Sheriff hat.


3)Just Abby and that beautiful smile.


4) With her favorite riding buddy Hopper.





Abby's brother Ben.

Got to see him play Friday night on the new turf at the local high school.


No win but a perfect night to watch this beloved gs play and he is just a sophomore.


1) Number 5 Ben Jones 
2) Doing his thing
3) Ben and Abby In Florida
4) Ben learning to drive in the hay field.



Go cards!!!!!!!


Also #1 son has a new video up 
Greek Cucumber Salad
What a treat.


I just did one with very tender squash

http://pugmonk.blogspot.com/2011/10/greek-cucumber-salad.html




Go here for Mosaic Monday with Mary.









6 comments:

Vee said...

Okay...I'll copy and paste the link. ☺

Vee said...

Nope, that didn't work. I'll check in next time I'm here. Have a good Columbus Day, Peggy.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You had a lot of great photos for mosaics this week! Happy Monday! ♥

Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations to Abby. Have you solved your blogger problems?

Unknown said...

Yes AC for now, until the next snag comes along.
QMM

Lorrie said...

Such a sweet looking granddaughter. Congratulations to her!