Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Doing my own thing




Making Halloween cards for my grands.



Working on lounging slippers for Christmas gifts.






8 comments:

Vee said...

Love the cute buttons on those slippers!

Karin said...

Glad you're having fun doing your own thing! Be blessed!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Love those slippers!!!! Would you share the pattern? Have a grand day! Cathy

Anonymous said...

Love the slippers...they look so warm and cozy : )

Daniella said...

Doin your own thing looks AWESOME!!
xxDaniella

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Have a gift for you to day!!! My best! Cathy

bj said...

o, those slippers are sooo cute.
Love the little card, too.
You are so talented...:)

Yes, the sandstorm was just terrible. It blew on over pretty quick, thank goodness. Now, if I could just as quickly CLEAN it all out of my house, I would be happy. :))

Rudee said...

Oh, I love those slippers!