Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Doing my thing day- Wrap- up for items for summer picnic for charity/ Adventure Express with Cathy

/
Finally, a finish for all the items made from plarn for the local summer picnic charity drive.

 2 variegated toy totes and/or beach bags filled with beach toys.
These are great for taking to the store for groceries eliminating the need for more plastic bags. 
I have tried them out and they wear very well and are very strong.

All bottoms of bigger bags are reenforced with a stronger plastic material.


Miscellaneous tote bags.
These can be made in any size and shape.




The Fisherperson hat or gardening hat.

All hats have cotton sweatband inside and are adjustable.




The Sunflower Set

Hat, purse and flip flops



The Americana
Hat, purse and flip flops.









The Basket

Click to enlarge to see Journey Beads.

All items will be sold as a set if wanted but individually also.
Many of the sisters and associates are making jewelry out of paper beads.
They are made from the quarterly magazine called
The Journey hence they are called Journey beads.
I did not make jewelry but did trim The Basket set with Journey Beads that I made.

Now on to handmade items for Christmas gifts
which I have already started.

BTW I am taking orders for any of the items that you see made in any colors that are shown.
Please email if interested and I will make a custom set or item for you and quote a price.
I use Paypal.
Solid colored bags are hard to come by and unless you want to send enough particular bags for an item all I have are the colors shown.
The colors can be mixed and matched.
I do have solid white and solid black to trim with.

It will take me 2 weeks or less to make and get shipped to you.





A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~Wilfred Peterson


Well my adventures these days are not as exciting as Cathy's but according to her definition this experience of working with a new medium is an adventure so
hooking up with Adventure Express today
with happenings now and some great memories
of


Lazy days on Lake Cumberland




 QMM and daughter


Go here for more adventures.





4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You sure must keep yourself out of mischief doing all of this. Looks great!

marilyn said...

Had not thought about plarn for flip flops ! I have a purple bag for you. Anvilcloud is right, this is keeping you out of some mischief.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

It sure works for me!!!! Looks cool and refreshing. Your crocheted items are very lovely!!! Well done!!! Thanx for stopping by and participating in Adventure Tour Express. Indeed, any part of life's adventure can be shared!!! Cathy

Daniella said...

You are amazing!! I can't believe you made those!!
Awesome for sure!!!
xxDaniella