Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friday Shoot Out Theme, Pink but no flowers, birthday and anniversary


Announcement
I have 2 Dell color cartridges Series ll for a Dell printer and 1 Dell photo color cartridge.
I got a new printer and already had these cartridges and they don't work on the new one.
Who knew?

If anyone can use them, e-mail me.
e-mail is on my profile and I will send them to you for the postage.
Not sure what that would be but we can work something out.



Friday Shoot My Town
Theme
Pink

I found this to be the hardest theme yet to find since no flowers were allowed.
I went all over town.
Ended up checking all the alleys trying to see backyards looking for toys, pink lawn furniture or pillows and cushions.
So




Quite a challenge

Go here for Friday Shoot Out.




Happy 22nd. Birthday
Sweet grandaughter
Nikki




In her sisters wedding.
1st on left Nikki, standing next to her favorite man dad, Cindy and her new husband Jeremy and Jill our first grand. 




These three girls are our first three grands, all now women.

Happy Anniversary John and Wendy.



Our daughter Jennifer was expecting Nikki and had done all the flowers for John and Wendy's wedding and had helped us host the rehearsal dinner on Friday night.
Jennifer went to hospital early Saturday morning.
Nikki was born and Jennifer had to miss the wedding.

We all paraded over to the hospital in our wedding duds to visit her.
The next day HH and I were on our way to New York for our other son's wedding which was Aug 3rd.
22 years ago today.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Did good, Peggy! Love all those pink umbrellas.
TTFN ~
Have a great weekend.
Marydon

Heather said...

Hey, I agree with Marydon...you did good!!

Rudee said...

Your blog looks pretty in pink!

Jama said...

I love those pink umbrellas too!

MadSnapper said...

you found a lot of pretty pink and your blog is pink so that counts to. my granddaughter was 25 Christmas day last year

Sarah Sullivan said...

Clearly I didn't read the rules..geesh!! I love your umbrellas..wonderful shootout hon!!
Hugs, Sarah

Bagman and Butler said...

Yes, pink (when you eliminate flowers) is tough. But I like what you found -- particularly the toy car!

EG CameraGirl said...

Good job finding all that pink. It WAS a challenge, wasn't it?

MizzKay said...

Pink was a difficult one wasn't it but you managed admirably, well done

Tiffany in Topeka said...

Great job with the pink! It was tougher than I thought it would be... I also love the umbrellas!

In the eye of the beholder said...

My favorite one is the pink unbrellas lucky find.

Unknown said...

I like the pink your found. great shoot out!! were you surprised that you could find pink at all?