Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Magpie Tales # 71



Magpie Tales
with
Willow




Wishin


I wish I could float like a wispy feather
I would poke holes in the clouds and miss with the weather

I would fly over the Pyramids and visit Agra
Pass over the Ganges and then over to Syria

I would love to travel to all those fine places
But unless I could float I am stuck here like molasses


I love growing old, it's the normal way to go
But wishing is less hard on the old torso






Go here for some more Maggies





10 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I hear you on that!
I wish I was back in New Orleans, but the rigors of travel make me scream to even consider it.
So I can wish and dream-dream-dream!
(and of course, do some NOLA cooking too!)

XXOO~~
Anne

Friko said...

You could always travel with your finger on a map. That's what I used to do as a child. Nowadays we only have Google.

Have a happy time, whatever you're doing.

Anonymous said...

Oh there are so many places I want to see, it would be so much nicer if I could fly there myself lol

Helen said...

I agree, Queenie!!

Helen said...

I agree, Queenie!!

Grammy said...

I would so love to float along with you. Your words brought joy to me. Thank you. I have been doing virtual vacations. And It has been fun to let your imagination fly.
Have a great week. :)

Karin said...

Love this! Today would be a great day to float and fly to far off places!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully enchanting! I would just love to fly and feel the air effortlessly move around me.

hyperCRYPTICal said...

It would be nice to fly - if only...

Anna :o]

Deanna said...

Blessings to you!