Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

That Healing Touch

Someone I love very much is going through a stressful time right now and I offered a session of reflexology, which was accepted right away.

My hands were tired and sore from the needle work I had done today but I felt that the combination of the Aveda oil and the stretching and movement of my hands would be therapeutic to myself also.

A flickering candle and meditation music and we were ready to begin.
 
It was great to do that work again.
It has been a long time since I had done any massage work.
Of course I had to make myself very comfortable to be able to do it at all.
But it worked very well.
She was pleased and I was too.
Thank God for the gift of love and touch.

 

11 comments:

Deanna said...

wonderful treat for your friend!
Wish I could have you rub my feet. I know this is a wonderful way to release stress.

God bless,
d

Tootsie said...

girl...I love that lily in the photo above the posts!!! I have missed hopping around from blog to blog...just not enough time in a day to get around and say hello anymore. I am sorry I have been so absent as of late...just now getting any time to sit and it is 10:30 pm!
I hope this finds you well, happy and full of life!

Bernie said...

Oh Peggy what a lovely thing to do to make your friend feel better. You are so kind, hope your hands are okay......:-)Hugs

Peggy said...

What a wonderful friend - just the act of giving to another surely made you feel better!

Crystal said...

What a truly selfless thing you did, to make your friend feel better with a kind touch! :-)

Daniella said...

So true! Those are true gifts!! And you are a wonderful person to offer such help to a friend!!
xxDaniella

Nancy said...

I sure you will be blessed many times over for this wonderful gesture of care and concern for your friend........

Vee said...

You're a dear heart. I know that your friend enjoyed the foot massage and I'm glad that it was not so hard on you.

Rudee said...

I love a good foot massage. Please send me your address!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovely gift! I didn't know you did reflexology and massage. You are just a healing wonder, Miss Peggy.

Anvilcloud said...

Another of your many talents.