Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mosaic Monday- Truly early spring

Mosaic Monday

Click on for greater detail
C
Can this be Spring?
When I stepped out onto my deck this AM I was greeted by the scene in the center of the mosaic.
Snow
The little pansies were still just as spiffy as yesterday.
I started my walk around the courtyard and got a shot of snow and ice in the tulips.
I then drove a few miles to one of my favorite spots to take photos of the flowering fruit trees.
Only white and a little pink.
By the afternoon the sun was shining although still cold.
It is to be cold all week and then warm up again at the end of the week.

Great evening to watch University of Kentucky beat North Carolina for a spot in THE FINAL FOUR.
GO BIG BLUE.

Go here for more MM with Mary.




12 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I will surely call it spring around here when it looks like that.

ellen b. said...

A pretty springy mosaic despite the snow. Brrr. Hope your team wins!

Pondside said...

Those little shoes are like flowers too.
Lovely springtime mosaic!

Elaine said...

Still waiting for Spring here in New England.

Those flowering trees are gorgeous1

Mary said...

Ooo, you have flowering trees? Still a few weeks till we see those here in NJ. Lovely pansies, and your shoes are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing at MM> :)

Rosie Gan said...

A very pretty mosaic indeed,and lovely spring images.
Rosie

A Garden of Threads said...

Lovely spring mosaic, snow is part of spring. As spring and winter battle out who is in charge. Take care and have a great day:)

Rudee said...

Watching the Wildcats deliver OSU a stunner was the highlight of my weekend. For that reason alone, I will cheer them on the rest of the way!

It's freezing cold here, too, but we've had days of glorious sunshine. Friday night, while driving west, I needed sunglasses while driving through a snow squall. It was snowing like crazy, but the sun was out. Totally bizarre.

wildcatwoods said...

Great spring pics - it is coming slow but sure.

Carolina Mts

Traci said...

What lovely flowering trees you found! Here's hoping you start seeing more green than white - soon!

crochet lady said...

So nice to see that spring is advancing!

DawnTreader said...

Hope the snow is not too big a shock for all your flowers that have already come out. We're having the same kind of weather here with quite a lot of snow falling the other day but our trees had not started to blossom yet. Thanks for visiting my Picture Book blog.