Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friday Shoot Out-St. Patrick's Day in my town

Friday Shoot Out
 Theme
Celebrating St. Patrick's Day in my town.


This morning

On the Nazareth Campus
Lunch with friends






An Irish Lassie?
 
 


This afternoon





Party time

Go here for more Friday Shoot Out. 





20 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Whoooooot pass the green beer!!! Happy Patty's Day hon!! Wonderful shootout!! Hugs to you , Sarah

Shelly Ward said...

I love the Shamrock plant and I have to say that I have that Maker's Mark barrel at my house. I collect Maker's Mark items -- my little touch of Kentucky at home in Alaska. Thanks for sharing your day.

Camella Black said...

I am so jealous! I love the green hat and I could so use some green beer. It was so hot here at our St. Pat's celebration that I got sunburned!

wildcatwoods said...

Looks like fun! Happy St Pat's!


Carolina Mts

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Does green beer taste the same as brown beef?

Pauline said...

That wonderful hat would look ridiculous on me (I need a wide brim) but I'd love to have it all the same! I honestly can't say I'd line up for green beer although it does look refreshing. A great post!

DawnTreader said...

I had not idea until recently that St Patrick's was celebrated outside Ireland at all.
DawnTreader's Picture Book: Friday My Town

Anvilcloud said...

I'm green with envy.

Unknown said...

Ann, I have not idea how the green beer tastes, I did not drink any of it. I would imagine it tastes the same as the regular. All they do is add a couple of drops of food coloring.

Dawn Trader, there are huge St. Pat's day parades in all the major cities on the east coast. There was a concert in my town Thursday night but I didn't go to that.
QMM

GingerV said...

Beer taste like beer no matter the color. looks like great fun, and the menu yummy. have a Great Week QMM/

GingerV said...

what happened to my comment - if this ends up a duplicate erase one please.

Beer tast like beer no matter what color. well dark beer is better than light.... but that is opinion -
the get together with friends looks fun, have a Great Week QMM

Kerry said...

Verrrry nice hat. Looks like St Pat's day is celebrated properly in KY!

MadSnapper said...

so the wearing of the green is represented here for sure, happy belated St Pat day

Karin said...

Looks like you've had yourself a fabulous day! I just love the St. Patrick's blessings I've read here and there. Used to have one of those oxalis (shamrock) plants. Sooo pretty and the delicate white flowers!

Have a great week-end!

In the eye of the beholder said...

That Menu looks great I would love to try them all. Looks like you had a great time.

J9 said...

Love the hat!

Bagman and Butler said...

You sure look better in a green hat than I did.

Jama said...

That green drink looks so inviting! what kind of drink is that?

Unknown said...

fantastic shots! love the hat one.

Suburban Girl said...

Lots of Irish goodies here.