Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Creative Tuesday

Almost forgot to post my Creative Tuesday.


This is the first thing that came to my mind when Mr. Tea announced his new theme, breakfast.
I toyed with the idea, knowing I am terrible with faces and to try to do a classic beauty like this, I was at  risk of being tarred and feathered and run out of blogland on a rail. 
But I tried any way.

Go here for more Creative Tuesday



16 comments:

Vee said...

It looks super to me. I can't draw a daisy so I'd be impressed with myself if I had drawn this. Makes me want to watch the movie again...I vaguely remember that part in the rain...was that at the end?

Christine said...

Oh she sure looks like Audrey, great idea for our breakfast theme, I like it!

Anvilcloud said...

I have heard it said that some can do faces and some can't.

Mosaic Magpie said...

Such a fun great movie. The face looks great to me. You could have put the cat mask on her! I agree faces can be the most difficult things to draw. We all have the same parts to our faces it is just those small differences that make us look like, us!
Deb

EVA said...

LOL! Great creative take on "breakfast"!!

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favourite films. Great rendition of Audrey.

Unknown said...

Breakfast at Tiffany's... loved that film.. you captured Audrey to a tea....

Daniella said...

I LOVE it!! Excellent idea!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! I feel so weird, because I don't draw, I collage and stuff. But, I did draw that bacon and one egg!! I think you draw AWESOME!!
I'm also your newest follower!!
xxDaniella

Heather said...

I can definitely see Audrey there. Great job, perfect thought for the theme, too! I like the little picture you have there in the back, too!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Good for you! I knew right away who it was! Well done! Cathy

Janice said...

One of my favorite movies! I can't believe I didn't think of this. I love that you included a small drawing of the rain scene at the movie's end.

Crystal said...

Love the movie...Holy golightlys idea of breakfast..oh yes, thats a breakfast I get into! :-)

Dara Marlynne said...

This is wonderful! I love Audrey :-) Great take on the theme!

Kristin Dudish said...

I love, love, love this movie! You did Holly Golightly proud with this drawing :)

xo
Kristin

Betsy Brock said...

Aww...this is great! I recognized Audrey immediately!

Michael said...

Awwww, QMM, you are too funny. Tarred? NO WAY! I admire your tenacity to take on such scared ground. LOL. A very clever interpretation. Thank you for doing this. BTW, your link did not work from the sign up.