Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Walk in The Snow



Walking for Answers

I walked alone in the snow today,
Thinking about what things to say.
Things to say to help you cope
With purpose that is beyond our scope.
Beyond our scope to know and understand.
Where it will take us in years to come.
Will it be easy or will it be hard?
Can we make it or will we bend til we break.
I didn't come up with any great thoughts.
Just a big hug to draw you close.
To walk with you to the final post,
My darling child.




Last week's art project.








Will line this with a soft velvet for a sweet little girl.

 

8 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I hope you have thick woolen socks and a good pair of boots.

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Its comforting to know, God walks beside us. What can he say?
"I've been here before you?"
"I know how you feel?"
Yes He does..so He walks quietly without a word, just His presence to show we are not alone, and that He cares.
Bless you. xx

Alan Burnett said...

That is lovely. I can't begin to guess the context (nor should I), but the words are very moving.

Unknown said...

I had written this poem after our daughter had asked for some advice. I had forgotten I put it on a post and predated it. I had planned to do something with it later. Well I completely forgot about it. But it is out there now so. Let it be.
QMM

Deanna said...

Hello Peggy.
Stopping by your place to see how you are!
God bless you.
Just said a prayer for you.

Life is full of surprises and unplanned events.
May precious blessings come from the surprises.
You are in my thoughts, dear friend.
d from homehaven

Jinksy said...

A big hug is often the only thing that's needed...

La Petite Gallery said...

Peggy, you brought tears to my eyes, with those words. Have a good day. yvonne

Anvilcloud said...

Walking in the snow can be quite exhilarating.