Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Friday Shoot Out - Things that start with F in my town

This was the hardest assignment I ever had.
Nothing but frosty, frigid and foggy in my town for 2 weeks.

Every step I take.


My destination Tuesday.

The floor to the dentist chair.


 Fountain


  Farm within the city limits.



What used to be a farm, now what I call
A factory farm.
Sign says
Industrial Park 




Frantic main drag

Lot of First churches

 





Our football playing grandson Ben.


They call him
"The Beast"




I am frantic for some sun.

Go here for more FSO




17 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well done! Have a good evening! Cathy

spiritsoflena said...

I like your snowy feet!

Judy Dudich said...

Wow! That's a football player there, alright!!! My youngest child is also named Ben!

marilyn said...

You did fantastic for 'F' and I too am frantic for some sun, Soon, maybe.

Kerry said...

Sorry you had to go to the dentist; that's no fun at all. But I think you came up with a ton of ideas for this week's assignment: good job!

Jama said...

You did beautifully! I see there's a lot of wonderful photos you managed to find in your town.

Bagman and Butler said...

Ah! Footprints! Great ideas. Great shots. Go, Ben! Go, Beast!

Anvilcloud said...

For something you found difficult, you sure came through.

Peggy said...

Great pics - you do so well at getting these together every week.

GigiSxm said...

i've got some sun over on my blog common over and have some.
great post

In the eye of the beholder said...

Those are great F's.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I think you did a fabulous job. Hope you are having a fantastic Friday. Best wishes, Tammy

GingerV said...

I think the footstep in snow the best photo. once you got rolling seems you found a bunch of Fs. fron your archives perhaps.
good looking grandson - your photo?

Sue McPeak said...

Fantastic Job on the Letter F! The Beast...what a Football player...watch out NFL. You found the most unique F's...Family Denistry Floor...Funny HaHa...and the FedX truck. Fun Post! Can't wait to see your Collections next week on my Theme...What I Collect In My Town....Sue

psychelyn said...

ei i like that shoe steps on the snow :))) i like tracks.

Pauline said...

If you had difficulty with that topic, it certainly isn't apparent. You have some great shots! Love the footprints!

Unknown said...

fun look around your area. I really like "The Beast" shot. great post!!