Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.

Do not copy any of my artwork, poetry or photography without my permission.
....carpe diem. The Daylily. "Be like the flower, turn your face to the sun." Khalil Gibran. She gives her all for just one day then bows her head to God and fades away to nourish the next generation. God I pray I may give my all each day to honor you and bow my head at the end to nourish the next generation. Peggy Jones. NOTE............ Please folks do not copy any of my art or photos on my blog without my permission. Thank you for your good manners.

Blogs full of blessings

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas 2010



Merry Christmas
from 
our 
house 
to
your
house.

 

8 comments:

Bernie said...

Merry Christmas sweet lady to you and your family.....:-) Hugs

Doris Sturm said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

lovestitch said...

Thank you! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Alan Burnett said...

Have a wonderful Christmas. Very best wishes,
Alan

Anvilcloud said...

Thanks. Same to you and yours.

Pondside said...

Merry Christmas, Peggy! I hope you and your family have a joyous holiday!

Karin said...

Abundant blessings of peace, hope, love and joy at Christmas and always!

Rudee said...

Merry Christmas, Peggy!